Throughout the terms and conditions, the use of ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to the Aerin Apeltun website. Reference to ‘you’, ‘your’ refers to users of, and visitors to the site known as Aerin Apeltun.
Site content, accuracy, errors and omissions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Site availability and accessibility
We endeavour to make our website available at all times, however circumstances may prevent this from being possible and take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical, other issues beyond our control, or when the site is undergoing maintenance.
We reserve the right to place the site into ‘maintenance mode’ (which will make the site unavailable), or to remove the site entirely and permanently from being accessed. We are not obliged notify or give you advance warning when the site is, or will be unavailable, and will not be liable for the unavailability of the site.
We cannot guarantee that all aspects of the website will be compatible with all web browsers, computers, tablets, mobile phones or any device that is capable of accessing the internet and this website. Whilst we will attempt to make all aspects of our site available, you agree that we are under no obligation to make any changes to our site, to make all or any aspects of our site compatible with your chosen device, or to make content available on an alternative platform.
Every effort will be made to avoid publishing anything on our site which may be considered offensive. See ‘Comments on post and other submissions’ below. If you feel that any content of our site is offensive, you agree to:
- Report the content to the site administrator via our ‘contact us’ form, so the content can be reviewed by the site administrators and amended/ removed as necessary
- Stop using the site immediately
- Not to circulate the content on any website or social media sites (which would widen the exposure to the content you feel is offensive, and may offend others)
Changes and modifications to the site
We reserve the right to amend our website in any way without prior notice. We are under no obligation to notify you of any changes to the site. It is your responsibility to check our website for any changes.
Third party links/ links to other sites or content
Where links to other sites are provided, this is for convenience only and does signify or imply that we endorse the website(s), or the content linked to. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), and visitors who choose to use the links provided do so entirely at their own risk.
Viruses/ destructive/ contaminating content
We cannot guarantee that our website will be free from viruses or anything else destructive or contaminating and shall not be liable for any damage or loss which may result from the use of any of the information on our website.
Comments on post and other submissions
Where we decide to accept comments on specific posts/ articles on this website, you agree not use language that other site visitors may find offensive. You should refer to the ‘prohibited uses’ section of these terms and conditions before submitting your comment.
All comments will be sent for moderation by the site owners before being published on the site and we reserve the right to:
- Not accept comments on posts/ articles.
- Amend comments before publication on our site where we feel that the comment submitted may result in embarrassment, or cause offence to site visitors.
- Not to publish any comment for any reason.
The decision to accept comments and posts/ articles, amend or publish a comment lies solely with the administrators of the Aerin Apeltun website.
If you submit a comment through the ‘contact us’ form or directly via one of our email addresses or social media accounts, you should follow the same guidelines for submitting comments.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, unless this is for personal use only.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
In accessing and using this website, you agree not to hack or attempt to hack into any part of the website or any system(s) used to host the site.
In addition, you must not use this site:
- for any unlawful purpose
- to solicit others to perform, undertake or participate in any unlawful acts
- to violate any local, national or international rules or laws
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- to (or attempt to) harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- to submit false or misleading information
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
- to collect or track the personal information of others
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- for any obscene or immoral purpose
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to/ update/ replace any part of the terms and conditions without notice to any users.
These terms and conditions we last updated on 30 April 2023.